Saturday, March 27, 2010

Artsy Little Boy


E. drew a real picture for the first time this morning! Of course it's a scary monster- not much else he'd be interested in drawing these days. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love those stick figures! An artist in the making.

    BTW 'Beanball' is Aunt Shirley. Sometimes it shows as Shirley and sometimes Beanball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you in the blogging community...I also find it easier to blog than facebook...although not all that often :-) Great family pic. I have not seen the twins since their birth pics...you need to get more of them on here in your next post :-) Nice artwork too...I LOVE kid drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats right, what else would he be thinking about besides scary monsters! ha ha...Levi has "the judges" that he is constantly thinking about. Have no idea where he came up with them, but they are bad guys...and scare him at night too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is prominently displayed on our fridge. It's an uncle's job to inspire his nephews to greatness (or monster drawings). :)

    ReplyDelete