Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and Quotes

Three little lovelies...


This is the first time I looked at all my kids and said to myself, "Wow, that's a lot of kids!" I know, I'm a slow learner.


Here are a couple recent quotes from Anne, while I'm here...
-"I just love sleepin'. I get kinda excited when I hear the word 'sleep'."
-"My stomach is FULL of joy. 'Cause I love food so much."

8 comments:

  1. Does Anne ever look like you! Great photo of the Lovelies..... all smiling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kid's comments, I only wish I wrote them down more...can't seem to remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The children are as handsome as their parents! Of course, I should be careful what I say, 'cause I'm their great grandmother. People might say I was prejudiced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new layout. The dots were cute but kinda made me dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and such a beautiful "lot" of kids you have too! :-) definitely blessed!! I can hardly believe how much time has passed....

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Lots of beautiful grandkids there!

    ReplyDelete