...what is God thinking? The topic of "pets" has been a major issue with C and I even before we ever got married. I'm very much a pet person, C is VERY much not. Like, not even fish. I go through phases of trying to convince him otherwise and phases of myself not wanting pets (twins in and of themselves are very much like pets these days...). I'm in the "not wanting pets" phase right now fortunately. Saturday morning we discovered two adorable little rottweiler-looking puppies in our backyard. Probably not even a month old. So cute. No one in our neighborhood knows where they came from, so we assume they were abandoned. The funny thing is, a few weeks ago, thinking into the future about "Pets", I informed God that if we were to ever have pets He would have to arrange it for them to be dropped off in our back yard. Hmm. Well, fortunately He says in the Word that I am to submit to my particular "Head" who still says "No pets." So I don't feel too badly that we've found a couple new homes for them. It has been kinda fun to see the kids take some responsibility in feeding them and cleaning up after them. But it's also nice knowing that I don't have to be responsible for their health and training! Anyway, that's what's been going on with us over the last few days, along with the daily grind. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so cute...and so wise on your part...having a Non-Pet hubby myself :-) Aunt Shirley now has my doggy!
ReplyDeleteahh, totally thought you'd say you were at least keeping this one!!! super cute...
ReplyDelete