A little background...
Months ago, maybe a year ago, a friend of mine gave me a box of chocolates. I was (and of course still am) trying to lose some weight, so my wonderful, thoughtful husband hid them. I found them and ate two them on two different occasions, but being so dratted transparent, I had to 'fess up. He then hid them again. And forgot where. So for Christmas, to make up, he bought me a ginormous bar of Special Dark chocolate- enough to last me awhile. :) I haven't had the nerve to open the package, knowing that once it was open I would be sorely tempted to visit it too often.
So it's been buried in my nightstand drawer, under some papers. I was just reading though my friends' new blog postings and looked over and saw Berea on the rocking chair, eating a dark, square object. Eyes pan to Tirzah, on the couch, also eating a dark, square object. Putting two and two together (which made a rectangle), I grabbed the pieces and headed down the hall to survey the damage. Could've been worse, but it was a good reminder that if all the older kids are taking a nap, I need to not be checking blogs!
And just for fun, here are a few more of the terrible two... :)






awesome!
ReplyDelete