Our poor plants survived (we hope) it getting down to 1 degree the other night after a wet snow. Ah, Doney Park in the Spring. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tirzah: How do you spell "FCF"?
Tirzah: I made a sign so bumblebees won't come in our room.
Tirzah: UHH! I made a picture!
Anne looks like she is in chicky heaven!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, she is! Now she wants rabbits and kittens and puppies and... :)
ReplyDeleteIs Anne blowing or sucking on that chick? :-)
ReplyDeleteshe's kissing it, silly.
ReplyDeleteExciting! Fun to embark on the chicken adventure. We are enjoying it...although nice weather would help us enjoy it all more :-)!
ReplyDeleteJust be careful with your twins...Joel (who is 2) just stomped on our month old ducky "Freckles" and killed it :-(...According to his sister (who was trying to drag him away) he kept going back to step on it. It was so sad. I am kinda guessing (and hoping) he had no idea what he was doing. Anyway, just a word of caution :-) We had a funeral and lots of questions about death.
Oh no! Poor ducky! Hopefully we'll be able to keep the twins away and let them learn about chicks when their older. I think Anne stepped on a wild baby bird when she was this age and it was much more traumatic for me than anyone else. :)
ReplyDelete