Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A "few" more...

 Zion







 Bryce








 Goblin Valley?


 Arches

 Petroglyphs
 
 Antelope Canyon


 Horseshoe Bend



7 comments:

  1. I actually really do like the one of the rocks in the grass - looks like a Microsoft background. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that's the exact thought I had! I like it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something I just saw! Nice pictures...must have a wide angle lens, eh? Antelope canyon looks very pretty...certainly did not see it all while we were there!!! Sorry we missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the last trip he did he didn't have a wide angle, so he enjoyed playing with it this trip. I haven't seen most of the places myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh....any chance we can order prints? Cooper would love that as artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you could definitely order prints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I'll ask him which ones he likes and get back to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete