I've just started reading a book called Large Family Logistics. I love it so far, and hope it will help me with time management and priorities, especially with The Abyss, as she calls it (Internet) :) that has a tendency to suck me in. In the meantime, life has been happening anyway, so here are a some pictures of what we've been up to...
Wearing African clothes...
Playing Peek-a-boo (or peel-a-boo, as T calls it)
Putting skirts on our heads...
Trying on Mr. Potato Head accessories...
Hugging? Wrestling?...
Potty training when I feel like it (the girls are doing pretty well when I'm up for it)
Trying not to gripe about the weather- you'll notice the humidity level at 1%... and it's not abnormal to have a 50* change in temperature from early morning to afternoon. Our poor plants.
Running irrigation lines to aforementioned poor plants...
Chicken-tending...
or rooster-tending?...
Finding chickens who have become escape artists...
Appreciating that we at least have a good crop of spearmint and peppermint coming in!...
Stocking up on pineapple to dehydrate...
and loving the great strawberry prices this season...
losing teeth...
Trying to keep a smile on our faces...
more or less...
Becoming a graphic artist...



















who did the computer graphics? those are pretty good!
ReplyDeletePeter
ReplyDelete