Peter wanted to dress up like a clown the other day, so I pulled out a face-painting kit that we picked up on clearance a couple years ago for 20 cents and had fun with the kids faces!
"The clown look"- I'll get over the fact that almost his entire outfit consists of my old clothes/shoes. And fits him and he's only 9. Good grief.
Anne was calling herself "Daisy-cheek Maisy", from a book she read called "Daisy-head Maisy" about a girl who had a flower growing out of her head
That's supposed to be Mike Wazowski, but I only had blue...
The twinsies like to decorate their skin with Sharpies.
My tonsils are currently decorated in red with lots of white spots, but I won't show you a picture of that. In fact, I think I'll go lie down and work up the energy to make the kids do their chores... :)





Sorry you are not feeling good! Your mommy going to be there soon?
ReplyDeleteYes! A little over two weeks!!! Hopefully everyone will be healthy by then so they don't have to get exposed to all that while they're so tired from traveling. Wouldn't that be a great welcome home present. :)
ReplyDelete