Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rosies

Sorry I've been out of touch. I've been recovering from a major abdominal surgery- wow, it's been quite the ordeal. Anyway, nothing like spending a week away from the kids to help revive the memory of how special they are and how very privileged I am to be their mom. Here's a cute video clip of the twins playing Ring Around the Rosies- I know, morbid song, but they don't care and they're so very cute. :)


3 comments:

  1. cute! What was the surgery for? I don't suppose you would shARE that on your blog comments though huh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh I don't care. They repaired a hernia, a major diastasis (four fingers wide, even after several months of physical therapy), and did a tummy tuck while they were at it. It's pretty creepy, but I'm glad I did it. I think eventually my back will be very happy I did it. :)

    ReplyDelete