Friday, January 27, 2012

Graphic Design by the Young Boys

The boys have the advantage of having our old computer in their room, so they get the fun of playing on the Paint program. I think given the choice Anne would prefer paper any day, so it works. These are mostly by Peter, though I'll throw in Elijah's as well... Just a side note on Elijah. He cracks me up with all the funny things he says and I'm kicking myself that I haven't written any of them down for way too long! One of his funny "things" is that when he wants to add something to his Amazon.com wish list (i.e. Mama doesn't have the heart to say "No way!"), he just has to draw a picture that tells him what to look for. For instance, the other day he wanted to add a toy to his list, but couldn't think of what. So he took off with paper/pencil and came back with, "I want a toy spider that sticks out it's tongue and catches things with it." Funny, I couldn't find that on Amazon, so he settled for adding a batman costume to his list. Anyway, I'll title these how the boys did:

ASDR

Church

Christmastime

 Bow and Aroww


Elijah Swords

Elijah Swords2

FGF Flight

 Football



Gommack

 I Love Monkes


Peter's Plane


Scene1


Silly


Space

 Stars

 The Nile River

Yikes! 
(I believe it's an alien coming out of a hole, not a cycops-turtle/bug. Either one, though, I suppose is "Yikes!")

3 comments: