I know you're probably tired of hearing about the chicks, but that's
seriously just about all the excitement we have going on around here. The apple trees are leaving out- that's exciting, and we actually have Spring flowers blooming- they normally get frozen as soon as they bloom! Of
course I forgot the camera when the kids were riding horses at a
friends'. Oh well, there will be other times. :) So here are a few more
pictures from well, the rest of life...
Time to fraternize with the humans...
"Oooh- hey, look what she's doing!"
Streeeeeetching those wings feathers out
Typical Spring garb for Flag.- snow hats and short sleeves...
She really can see from the back of her head! She'll make a good mom someday... ;)
Sleeping chicks...not quite as sweet as sleeping babies, but still sweet.
Growing up and not quite so cute!
"I am a mighty bird of prey!"















They remind me of chicken nuggets. mmmm.
ReplyDelete