Saying "We are Three" reminds me of Muppets from Space when the aliens misspelled "Are You There", trying to find Gonzo. And I smile. :) At any rate, Tirzah and Berea are Three! We celebrated with family and friends over a tea party.
Yes, those are cream puffs- rather flat cream puffs, but cream puffs all the same.
Who blew out the candles? Can you tell?
Freshly picked cucumber sandwiches! Hahaha, wouldn't that be nice if you could pick cucumber sandwiches? And cookies, while you're at it?
Yum, getting some red dye into the system always enhances turning 3.
My squishy nephew and me- the only picture we have together- I think we need to work on this.
"Soon"-to-be big brother Judah- that should be interesting. :)
The resemblance is striking in these two. I might be a little concerned if Trevor had ice cream smeared across is forehead, though.
It was very interesting to notice that when confronted with a present for the two of them to share, Tirzah was perfectly happy to let Berea do the bulk of the unwrapping. And Berea was perfectly comfortable taking leadership in the area. :)
Some of our very favorite people blessed us (really, I don't say that lightly) by spending most of the day with us. They normally live in Turkey as lights in an incredibly dark place, but are back in the States for a couple months.
Tirzah LOVED the dress they gave her and immediately stripped down to try it on. :)
Rock on, party animal. ;)














Yes, sadly Titus gets fewer photos than Kale'a. We MUST remedy this! ...as soon as I get some sleep... :)
ReplyDelete