My good friend and former roomie (both 6th grade and 12th grade) and her husband came through Flag and spent the night last night. While it was soooo good to catch up again, in my opinion, the visit was way too short. It brought back memories of my high school graduation day at ICA when it suddenly really hit me that I probably wouldn't see most of my class mates again. Not just classmates, but friends that I had grown up with and lived with, cried with, laughed with, studied with, drank too much coffee with. So when I get the rare chance to see someone from that time in my life again, it's just really special.
And makes me look forward to Heaven when I'll have all of forever to catch up. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I should have gotten my act together to visit at least for a smidgen.
ReplyDelete