Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Morning Inspiration

I just read this article from DesiringGod.org- A Tantrum for My Transformation .
A good reminder for what seems to promise to be quite a trying week for me. I hope you (esp. moms with young kids, but really everyone) take the time to read it! Should only take you 3 minutes. Or less. Here's the beginning paragraph...
"Some days I wake up and nothing seems to go right.
The alarm fails to sound. The kids are slow to get ready. The fridge is empty of milk (after I set the table with bowls of cereal). And then the route to an appointment is filled with red lights. Soon I find myself stuck for an hour in a tiny exam room, waiting for the doctor to show up while my boys bounce off the walls. After the appointment, we stop at the grocery store on the way home (for the milk) and the boys act like wild animals broke free from a zoo. My heart sighs and I wish I could just rewind time and start the day all over..."
 

1 comment: