I don't have any pictures of the hot springs since we were too busy swimming to take any... but on the other side of the fence, they have a little pond with turtles and fish (some kind of carp, Christian thinks)
They also have a playground and a huge field in front of the hot springs...the littles and I stayed at the playground one afternoon while C and P played ultimate frisbee.
Back at the campground...I have video of the little cottage we stayed in, but no pics.
You can see that the hills are started to change colors.
My beautiful blessings...
Back at Ridgeway park
The had a fun Lorax-ish "telephone" on their playground... the kids wanted to play house, and chose me to be the Mom. Go figure.
Real, bonafide merry-go-round
Christian's tree climbing skills are impressive
The morning we tried to leave we found the world covered in snow! Yes, I played a couple Christmas songs before Christian's coffee had started working!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
the picture with Anne on the bench is particularly excellent!
ReplyDelete