Leeks from the all-but-dead garden!
I wear PINK sometimes. It's true. My mom is proud of me. :)
I hated pink growing up. Having girls has broadened my horizons.
Peter's feet have been growing. He is now wearing man socks- exactly the same ones as Christian, so I had to sew red thread on Peter's to tell the difference. Reminded me of sewing on name tags on my clothes preparing for boarding school. Ah, memories.
Growing our hearts, slowly. After reading 1,000 Gifts and being made quite aware of my "amnesia of the soul", I decided (with my sometimes-interior-decorator-like husband's hearty approval) to put up a permanent reminder...here's what it "means":
The apple: reminds me of my sin (you know, Garden of Eden picture)
Grace: God has given me so much grace, in spite of my failures, he offers me...
Bread: the bread of Himself "I am the bread of life", "This is my body, broken for you...remember"
Thanks: because His grace (found in the little things as well) I have SO much to give thanks for!
Wine/goblet: Reminds me of Christ's blood shed for me; also reminds me of celebration (we like getting out the fancy glasses and fancy drinks when we want to celebrate something as a family)
Joy: the more I learn to give thanks in everything, the more full of joy I am
Flower: ok, well, flowers just give me joy. :)
Have a good week!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Great sign! Great ideas!
ReplyDeleteI like it a lot!
ReplyDeleteAnd I didn't even notice my name up on your wall! Love it.
ReplyDelete