Here's my grace, thanks, joy list for today... because some days you just have to start writing before other emotions take over!
- Not too much complaining about extra schoolwork
- Phase 1 of the tunnel passed county inpection
- Speedy cement truck
- Cement splatters washed out of pants and jacket
- I had just used the last check that I put into aforementioned jacket (that I put in the washer)
- The sharpie that was also in the same jacket pocket kept its lid on and therefore did not leak all over my load of lights
- I was wearing work overalls when I dumped the paint tray on my leg
- My mishaps cheered up the kids
- The pies are still edible
- It was a warm enough day to open the windows to let the smoke out
- Afternoon solitude
- No one cut from the glass that broke
- Proliferation of eggs
- Dishwasher worked today!
- Silly, puppy-like cat who runs and flops on his back, waiting for a tummy rub
Monday, February 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment