I wish I was as eloquent as my husband, to give this post justice. However. Here I am. Yesterday Peter and Anne were baptized! They each are desiring to identify with Jesus for life- identifying with him in his death and resurrection. Saying no to sin and yes to living for him now and forever.
Anne requested that her favorite Sunday school teacher baptize her.
Praying for her
While Peter's first choice to baptize him ended up getting sick, it was really special to have Daddy do it!
Happy, beautiful day!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh, man! That's awesome! The things I miss while stuck in the nursery :) What a happy day for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering why Anne and Peter were all wet, for some reason I just assumed you guys went swimming before church. Although them getting baptized is far more exciting!
ReplyDeleteYaaaay! Congrats to Anne and Peter! Oh happy day indeed. I'm sorry we weren't able to be there.
ReplyDelete