Here it goes, in no particular order...
Seedlings! Working hard to get those tomatoes growing for my dad to enjoy this summer!
This is what I call March panic. Every March I realize how far behind we are in school, and panic sets in... and every year the kids still end up finishing with plenty of time for Summer break.
Sisters!
Brothers! :)
Garlic!
Christian remodeled my chicken coop for my new girls. That was a test of love, I tell you, tearing out the walls/insulation that mice had been living in for a couple years...
Oh yeah, my brains eventually kicked into gear and I figured out that all the yellow chicks were the males since I didn't order any that would be yellow. Duh. So they found a new home pretty fast and we didn't have to butcher. I think one of my black ones might be male, but time will tell.
Happy spinach
Itty bitty baby onions/leeks
Tirzah feeding our goldfish a.k.a. "Aphid Control" I think the bucket of cinder gravel/plants is a filter and the fish water that's pumped through it feeds the plants. Something like that.
We had this cilantro come up on its own...in January.
Happy lettuce
Lots of strawberry blossoms coming in! We may actually get to harvest strawberries this year! Elijah's faithfully going out there and pollinating them every day with a power blower.
Christian finally got his beloved hammock set up in the Shire! It's super easy to set up and and take down- wonderful!
Cat in my onion patch. Oh! CRAZY story made short- we found our cat Courageous that's been missing for a year! He's living one street away at someone's house that feeds stray animals. And he doesn't want to come home! My guess is that the two brother cats decided there wasn't enough room for both of them and Cory drew the short straw and left. Boo. And now I have a cat in my onions. Oh well, we love him anyway, and I guess it's better than two cats in my onions.. :)
Sad! Apparently our "root cellar" doesn't have enough ventilation. :(
Home made teeter-totter/see saw/splinter-giver/whatever
Uncle Mike made a new "beam" for the swings so it's not quite a life/death wager to go swinging. :)
This is pretty much a picture that explains Flagstaff- you never know when it's going to snow the day after you're out in flip-flops!
Mike has also been helping the kids build a fort/clubhouse!
Happy March!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment