Saturday, August 15, 2015

15 Years!

It's official. We've been married 15 years. We got to celebrate by going to Phoenix area when it was 115 degrees! I am certainly glad for air conditioning. And certainly glad for my parents who not only watched our kids for 4 days, but let us borrow their new car!! Since it was so blazing hot, I opted not to take pictures of us watching movies. Or walking around World Market and Trader Joe's, and many other places with nice air conditioning. 

We conveniently drove by (and stopped in) the ice cream shop we occasionally frequented even before we were dating. And always argued over who would pay. I let him pay this time. ;) For the record, I really, really dislike selfies. We also drove by our old schools and felt old and weird and slightly nostalgic.

 Christian took me to The Persian Room for dinner one night! YUM. 

And the sunset after dinner.

He humored me and bought this. :) 

 What would a trip with Christian be without taking pictures of rock formations??? 
Well, rare. :)

 We went to Oak Creek Canyon on our way home and went berry picking! And managed to avoid any rattlesnakes this time. 


Yay for some very full 15 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment