The main push of this trip was for our kids to meet my cousins' kids, who are all similar ages. Christian also was able to meet some of that side of the family (Vaughans) for the first time. Warning: there are going to be a LOT of pictures here. I think I'll actually split it into two posts.
Hanging Out. After the initial awkwardness, the kids all had a blast. Weinie roasts, skipping rocks at the river, Mafia in the dark, sleepovers, etc.
Oh, so much green! It was so good for my soul.
(I will say it's nice to be home, though, where things that I hang out will just dry on their own!)
These two. After emailing each other for a year, they finally got to meet. :)
Multnomah Falls! I don't think any in our family except Christian had ever seen a real waterfall in person!
I just love photobomb pictures! Ha!
These lovely 30-ish" salmon were just sitting there making Christian wish he had his fishing pole.
The cousin crew! 14 kids, 3 cousins (though I can't see a couple?). We're a productive lot. :)
It was fun being an auntie/first cousin once removed!
The two Elijahs
On the hike
From the top


No comments:
Post a Comment