Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A few from Peter's party

A great time was had by all, especially Tirzah, who got her first taste of ice cream last night- compliments of Auntie Yaya. :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a grand family party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay--I finally found your blog...I looked for it a little while ago and couldn't remember the name. I know about stuff going on around town because of MOPS and just always having my ears peeled (is that a real phrase?) so I know. I also look at Warner's and the AZ Daily Sun website from time to time. Did you know about the kite festival tomorrow at Foxglenn Park? It's free and a really good event (if the weather isn't bad) from 12-4pm. Maybe I'll see you there! --Kaci

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo fun to have the aunts and uncles there to celebrate together!! happy b-day to Peter!!

    ReplyDelete