The twins did not get to go in the mud puddle with the older kids, but had plenty of fun exploring on our front "porch"- a small strip of cement sidewalk. Well, Tirzah (in the orange) did do a face dive onto a rock at one point but recovered quickly. Berea (in the green) is a lot like Curious George: "...a good little monkey, but always very curious."
Captions are underneath the picture it corresponds to... Enjoy! :)
"I'm so happy, I could scream!" (which is what she was doing- she reaches amazing heights in her screeches)
"Hey, what am I missing?"
"Oooh- mud! Fun!"
"Hey, wait for me!"
I can never get them to sit still long enough to take a picture of them together smiling.
At least they're both smiling...
Time to explore!
"Hmm- I wonder what this is?"
"More importantly, what does it taste like?"
"A little grainy with a touch of worm, maybe..."
"Well, if Berea can do it..."
"Oh. No. That was nasty."
"Ooh! How about a pine cone?"
"Or these irises look interesting..."
P.S. Berea is now walking like a pro and picking up speed. Tirzah took four steps last night! Amazing progress. Neither one says anything yet- well, except just babbling. I hear twins can have language delay, so no worries. I have enough other kids to talk back to me. :)
Love the pictures of all the kids! Especially love how the photographer made no move to stop the twins from putting the substances into their mouths!
ReplyDeleteThey are so CUTE and have grown so much! Thanks for sharing the cute pics!
ReplyDelete