Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun With The Fish Eye

A friend lent a fish-eye lens to Christian yesterday with the idea of Christian experimenting with landscape shots, but then he busted it out on humanity and we had so much fun with it! I think I can pretty much guarantee you that you will never see more unattractive, creepy, but oh-so-silly pictures of our family! Our house was practically bursting with giggles last night, it was such great fun! Enjoy! We won't be sending these out for Christmas this year.... ;)

















5 comments:

  1. You look like the drawings in Roald Dahl books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids think they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think they should go out as Christmas cards. Cooper said that Elijah kinda looked like a hobbit. I don't think they're creepy, they're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these! Too funny- they'll be so fun to look back at when they kids are older too. :)

    ReplyDelete