I'm not going to use this blog to express my philosophy of Halloween, mostly 'cause I don't have one that's pinned down. I tend to find that a lot of my life is sort-of middle-of-the-road. While I buy all-natural peanut butter, I also occasionally but Dreyer's ice cream and other not-so-healthy things. While I home school, I use a self-taught curriculum and am happy to send them off to Sunday school. While I use home medical remedies sometimes, I still get my kids vaccinated against most things (flu is excluded and chicken pox until they're at least 4 or 5). While my kids don't believe in Santa, we still do presents and mine and the kids' all-time favorite Christmas movie is Elf. Anyway, so we're kind of the same for Halloween: we don't do all the scary stuff or trick-or-treating, but we enjoy carving into a pumpkin and dressing up. So here are a few pictures of our friend Jack (who we are going to cook up and eat tomorrow) as well as the kids dressed up for a neighborhood picnic at our park we went to yesterday (I think they were the only kids dressed up, but they didn't notice). So enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool pictures........ how did you get the B&W backgrounds, yet color for the kids?
ReplyDeleteit's just a gray background we have. we just ordered a brown one, so stay tuned for some slight variety! :)
ReplyDeleteI think Christian has finally got the lighting correct on the posed pictures! yay!
ReplyDeleteMiddle of the road is best in many things. Why create a conflict out of B and C issues?
ReplyDelete