Friday, December 10, 2010

More Family Pictures



 Tirzah says, "I'm TRYing to be happy, but I think I just want to cry instead!"
 Tirzah is the dolly-lover. Not babies. She thinks babies are creepy- they actually move and cry and stuff. If this were Berea, the doll would be slung over her shoulder, being held by a foot. Oddly, Berea is more nurturing- she's the first to give a pat on the back if someone's crying. Tirzah just joins in the tears. :)


 Yes, they had been wearing matching pink shirts. Then T. got into my amazing Eden Salve medicine. Very green. Very oily. Pretty expensive. She's managed to get into it probably 5 times. Grr.

 Almost smiling...
Creepy.

At least everyone's smiling... :)

2 comments:

  1. Terrific pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your 2010 newsletter!! I love the pictures of your family!! You're very blessed! I hope we get to see you in February...Cora has the details! :)

    ReplyDelete