Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring???

Although Spring is still officially 11 days away, we decided that today would be a good day to start. It's officially over 50 degrees, so the kids took off outside in the shirtsleeves and bare feet after going for a nice walk around the block! It's been awhile since I've put up any good pictures of the older kids especially, so enjoy! :)

Farewell, Winter! Don't hurry back! :)

3 comments:

  1. Is that a watering contraption, or a freeze protection? Early start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freeze protection- the water absorbs the heat during the day- it's also covered with heavy clear plastic overnight and on cold days. Yes, Christian's tired of store-bought lettuce, so he decided to get an early start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite and interesting, Chad has been mulling over ideas in his head as to what kind of contraption to build so I can garden year round. However I am not certain I want to garden in the cold yet. :)

    ReplyDelete