Saturday, August 13, 2011

11 Years and Senile

Yesterday was our 11th anniversary!!! Grace was kind enough to remind me of that fact this afternoon. Fortunately both Christian and I had completely forgotten, so we can just laugh about it instead of just one of us feeling guilty. Christian's been feeling like crud for the last two weeks with some virus probably (of course I'm ready to send him in for MRI's and blood tests, etc. :) ) and I was pretty busy getting things ready for our Cultural Diversity night for our church's missions weekend and trying not to stress about the things I still need to do to get ready for our upcoming family trip to Zion.... My heart rate's up just thinking about it all now! Anyway, the dinner went really well, we had 92 people show up to hear from 4 missionary families and lots of food left over. Today were the men's breakfast and ladies' tea and tomorrow's a full day as well! Monday we'll actually get to celebrate our anniversary, if we can get the whole childcare thing taken care of. The plan is to hit Oak Creek Canyon again, though earlier in the day, for some blackberry picking. Which is MUCH funner without kids complaining about all the thorns, etc. :)

3 comments:

  1. I have an idea of what Anne will look like as a bride--you look just like her in that picture! (or I guess I should say she looks just like you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the lace on your dress. I'm a huge fan of lace. :-)

    ReplyDelete