This last weekend we ALL (15 adults, 8 kids) went to Zion Nat'l. Park in Utah. Sorry for the repeats for those of you who follow my relatives' blogs (as the pictures are mostly from Katie!)! With taking 5 little kids camping, whenever we weren't chasing them around, we were too wiped out to pull out the camera! Christian seriously only took one picture. Oh well, happy memories none-the-less- my motto for the weekend was "Sleep is for the weak!"
Sweet little Ka-la-la- such a happy little camper. :)
If you look closely at this picture, it looks like Christian has a REALLY small head. It's actually Elijah on his back as they jump off the rope swing down at the river.
Berea enjoyed the water much more than Tirzah, who enjoys the swimming pool much more... I think it's all the noise of the crowd that freaks Berea out at the pool, and Tirzah just couldn't get used to the river water. At least she enjoyed the shallow parts and seeing the little minnows.
Elijah and the "Crocka", as he calls it.
Anne was a trooper and enjoyed herself even with a too-big life jacket.
Elijah was so brave swimming around by himself. :)
I had to do the rope swing to egg on my dad to do it- what are daughters for? :)
After both daughters did it, he had to give in. :)
That was definitely Peter's favorite part of Zion!

Of course, this was Christian's only picture- Anne's pointing at a tarantula they found on a bike ride. Ick.
When we got home, we discovered this happy find in the chicken coop! And all 9 chickens still home!











Rope swing looks fun...water was a lot swifter when we were there!
ReplyDeleteThe water was perfect! I've never seen it so clear either!
ReplyDeleteI have more pictures coming too! My computer was being frustratingly slow so I will send more when I have more time. :-)
ReplyDelete