Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Feel the love

 Bailey is loooooooving the attention! Whoever turned her in to the pound said she's 4 months old, but the vet says she's 7 months (she was only at the pound for a couple weeks). We wouldn't have gotten her if we had known she was 7 months, but I had been praying for God to match us with just the right dog, and she certainly seems to be that! She's pretty mellow: doesn't bark, doesn't lick much but loves to be with people, and comes when she's called (so far). Potty training we'll need to work on...I have a clicker and will try to do click training and see how that goes. So here she is!
  P.S. Bailey is named after George Bailey from It's a Wonderful Life who got another chance at life.



2 comments:

  1. You have a doggie!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I had dogs all growing up and they are wonderful. What a sweet girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where the name came from! It all makes sense now. I approve even more then. :-) Can't wait to come meet her!

    ReplyDelete