Friday, March 23, 2012

Signs of Life

Someone in our family has been sick for I think the last 2 months, but at this exact moment in time, we are all healthy!  The remnants of the last snowstorm have all but melted away, but I know not to trust in Flagstaff weather holding out for long. Spring and Fall especially are so unpredictable. At any rate, we are sure enjoying the nice warmth and are feeling like Spring!


T and B were sick on Daddy's birthday when the big kids went swimming, so we pulled their suits out of storage and put them in the tub.

 Smiling happy people...wearing Auntie Grace's head bands! :)

Tomatoes and peppers!


We now enjoy the camera.

 We got our little peeps today! Soooo cute and fluffy!!!! 
And I'm trying not to stress out at the kids hovering...

 We branched out in variety this year- this little sweetie is an Ameraucana- and should be laying blue/green eggs this summer!

Here are all 10 getting used to their new home. Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks, and Ameraucanas. I think they're about 2 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment