Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thankful List

I've been going through an extended period of "down" the last several months and I'm getting really sick of it, so I'm starting to intentionally work on a few things. First, I'm starting to pay myself to exercise because I'm quite bribe-able. $5 a week if I exercise in some way every weekday. I hate exercising, but I always feel better when I'm done. Even though Jillian is gay. Secondly, I've started a Thankful List, inspired by Julie McDonald and more recently my friend Leah in Slovakia. So here's my first day and a half worth...
1. The kids all slept thru the night.
2. We caught Sammy the hamster after he was let loose under the couch.
3. I finally exercised again.
4. Cheap AAA batteries
5. Friends who care
6. A husband who won't give up on me
7. Fresh eggs and tasty chicken
8. Kids who love me in spite of me
9. Good work for Christian
10. RAIN!
11. Creative kids (I think I'm thankful for this, even though it means a lot more work for me!)
12. Craigslist deal- fall/winter clothes for twins
13. They found the missing guy with dementia and he wasn't in our shed.
14. A day to stay home all day
15. Veggie pizza- 1st zucchini from the garden
16. Laundry- it means God has provided well for us.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jillian. She's mean too. But such a good workout.
    Number 13 made me smile- I guess that's always a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 17. An adorable new nephew and cutie niece.
    18. A wonderful sister.

    ReplyDelete