Last Friday a friend from my Africa days came by with her family and visited on their way to the Canyon. It was so fun to reconnect after...a lot of years (I think I was 16, visiting her sister in MN the last time we saw each other?)! Their youngest was born waaaay premature (24 weeks) and has some residual eye problems, but overall is doing really well! All these pictures are from B's blog since my girls were in melt-down mode and I couldn't put them down long enough to grab my camera.
Big sister K, looking for eggs and finding one of our blue ones! (from an Ameraucana hen)
K's not sure how close she really wants to get to this creature.
E, on the other hand, is liberal with her hugs! :)
The whole fam at the Canyon. Thanks for the visit, guys!
Meanwhile, on the same day, Christian was at the Canyon starting a week-long tour with 3 clients!
Sunrise
Sunset at the Canyon
Sunset in Page, AZ
And he's home!!! Funny, how in a previous post I said that this last week was not a week for weakness. Well, so much for that! The whole week was physically exhausting with late nights, early mornings, and waking in between- on top of being hormonal. Definitely not my finest hour. But we survived and Daddy's home.
Welcome home, Daddy, would you now please inaugurate the bi-annual clothes sort by climbing into the attic multiple times so that we can turn the house into more of a disaster zone?
(Mostly) Cleaned up and tired out
Berea really wanted me to take her picture in this bandana- and since she rarely smiles for the camera, of course I had to oblige!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment