Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Not much

The camera has been rather uninspired, I'm afraid. We've just been catching up from vacation (which has since come back to us for a couple days), sending Peter off to leadership camp, dealing with the garden and chickens and an endless supply laundry.

I commiserate with Moses- ready to just sleep on the job
 

Tunnel update! Christian called the county this morning, and we are almost at the top of the list to be reviewed! Once we're actually in the review process, we should hear within 3 weeks their verdict.


The new layers are just about ready to start laying eggs, the rooster has been showing off his new crowing abilities non-stop, I think we might have mites in their coop. 3 of the older birds have gone bald around their neck and combs, and I'm 95% sure it's not just molting. Grr.

The new "chicken tractor"- home of the new meat chicks!


Cory's going a little crazy, not being able to get at the chicks to "play"!

No comments:

Post a Comment