I had the amazing opportunity this weekend to go with my Mom to Yuba City and visit my Grandma, my last living grandparent. I was able to video some of her memories, including her testimony of how she and Grandpa came to faith. Grandma and Grandpa took care of me quite a bit when I was growing up, and Grandma still misses me not being able to pronounce my R's. That would be one thing that we disagree about. :) My favorite story (that I didn't record) was when she was talking about Grandpa's passing away, she was able to pray for him and sing to him.... (as a young couple they would go for drives and Grandpa would say to her, "Sing to me, Baby."). Shortly after she sang and prayed for him, he nodded his head twice and passed away. That's sweet sorrow. A few months later she had a dream about Grandpa in Heaven- he was young and happy, but still in a wheelchair- but doing wheelies in it and just having a good time. I just love this lady so much and can't wait for us all to be together in Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment