What's more fun than making a doll out of toilet paper rolls, I ask you?! :)
Picnic lunch on the living room floor because it's soooooo windy outside!
In the afternoon we went swimming. T and B got lifejackets this time and they were THRILLED with the freedom! Especially since their swimming lesson teacher was one of the lifeguards- they enjoyed just a little showing off, I believe.
Personal pizzas!
AND last but definitely not least, homemade dark chocolate gelatto! I learned that gelatto is made with milk instead of cream- healthier, easier, and cheaper- what could be better?! This stuff is so rich, I can only handle a little (and that's saying something) and prefer it with unsweetened coffee. The ingredients are: milk, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, a tiny bit of salt. Seriously good.










pie tins - great idea!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI want to make gelatto! And it's healthier than ice cream? SOLD!
ReplyDelete