The boys all went on our church's men's camping/fishing trip, so we girls lived it up!
We started out going to a juggling show at the library, but didn't even think of taking pictures. :)
Disclaimer: the twins took a bunch of these pictures...
The girls turned their room into a big tent/fort to sleep in.
Personal pizzas!
We watched Happy Go Lovely for movie night- a fun girl movie. My favorite movie with David Niven. After the movie the twins had to go accessorize and try out some ballet moves. :)
Tirzah's been trying really hard to do hand stands- makes me a little nervous!
The girls put together the tea party all themselves- from the tablecloth to making the tea and slicing apples!
And I also spent some quality time with Bombur Smudgy the Budgie.
"Mousetrap! I wanted to play Mousetrap! You roll the dice, you move your mice- nobody gets hurt." -Bob the Tomato
Vacuum wands double as guns...or microphones!
The girls had fun singing and dancing to some princess songs while I made pancakes!














No comments:
Post a Comment