Saturday, October 3, 2015

Eleven!

Happy birthday, Anne!

 Peter took this picture of the cake, isn't it good?! These are the last of my zinnias that I harvested at 10:30pm after realizing that we were going to get a hard freeze.

And bam. 25 degrees. At least the pumpkins themselves are ok. The flowers all died back.

Lovely lady!

 Anne got some new books! She loves books. These will probably last her 2 days.

 And Andy...

 People really did smile at this party. 

 Peter and Elijah made Anne a head to decorate- who needs the Barbie hair style head? 
Image result for barbie hair style head

 I'm very happy to have another photographer around!




11 candles all blown out. I wonder why we don't blow out the number that we just finished? Seems it would be more symbolic that way. Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing how this lovely 11 year old will continue to grow inside and out in the next year! Happy Birthday, Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment