Friday, May 28, 2010

Grocery List

P and A got the grocery ads today and decided to let me know what to buy this week...Looks like I might want to find a paying job to supplement their appetites... :)
Texas Broil
Soda
Gatorade
Eggs
Applesauce
Cheez Curls
Dog food (we don't have a dog)
Microwave pizza
Brownie Mix
Spongebob yogurt
Candy bars
Hot Wheels
Diapers
Beer
Energy Drinks
Kool Aid
Tea
Canned biscuits/cinnamon rolls
Bagels
Toaster treats
Ice cream
Hot pockets
Wine
Frozen hamburgers
Chicken drumsticks
Corn on the cob
Asparagus
Tomatoes
Cherries
Bananas
Mini carrots
Onions
Watermelon
Avocados
Mini carnations

7 comments:

  1. Their tastes are so...confused. Wine and hot pockets? Mini carnations and sponge bob yogurt? I am just laughing picturing them preparing a special dinner with all these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they actually write this list out for you? How funny. I can totally see it happening here too. In fact I should give my kids the add and see what they think. I wonder.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just circled the things they were excited about being "on sale"- the magic words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. an interesting plethora of foods!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least they didn't forget your mini carnations at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they even know what beer and wine are? I am glad they voluntarily put fruit and veggies on there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm especially amused by the beer. I am happy to say that has not yet been on any of my grocery lists to date...

    ReplyDelete