So far the target is turning out to be a worthy investment- a whole evening and morning has passed and I'm pretty sure the boys haven't peed on the floor yet- a record for sure! The website where I bought them from (http://www.toiletmarksman.com/) also carries stickers that look like flies, but I thought that would drive me a little too crazy, as flies are on my "dislike with a passion" list. Anyway, it's pretty amazing how boys are just driven to aim at something if there's something to aim at! Otherwise, well, you know.
On a slightly more civilized note, P and E are now sporting their summer hair- they still look a little funny at this point, but I know I'll get used to it and will for sure appreciate not having to cut their hair as often! And of course A had to jump in for a picture- she's still a bit grouchy at me from cutting her hair last summer, so we'll not be trying that again yet. :)
.JPG)
On a slightly more civilized note, P and E are now sporting their summer hair- they still look a little funny at this point, but I know I'll get used to it and will for sure appreciate not having to cut their hair as often! And of course A had to jump in for a picture- she's still a bit grouchy at me from cutting her hair last summer, so we'll not be trying that again yet. :)
Hmmm, maybe I'll have to try and buy those targets. Let me know if they continue to work after a week!
ReplyDeleteI've heard (since I don't have boys...) that a Cheerio floating in the toilet makes a good mark to aim for.
ReplyDeleteAnd please pass my congrats onto Laura for her exciting news!
That target is hilarious! But, seriously...I just might have to get one when Joseph needs it! ;)
ReplyDelete