The day before yesterday a couple friends came and helped Christian lay a patio outside our back door. We called it a "field trip" day for school (like they would've been able to concentrate with a cement truck right outside the window...). The kids were real troopers and I think E only stepped in the cement once! Yesterday the wind blew so hard it blew our big playground set right over! So it's good the guys put laid the cement when they did!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love that picture- on the inside looking out! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to read through your thoughts & see your pictures! I should do a blog & maybe I'd take more pictures!.... hmmmm. Not sure if it's gonna get done though. Blessings! We need to plan a camping trip this summer!
ReplyDelete~Cora
Cement trucks are so fun! You'll have to post a "finshed" picture of your backyard and patio when done!
ReplyDeleteSoon you won't be able to remember what it was like before the patio was there! Fun times ahead!
ReplyDelete