So C is (hopefully) somewhere in the back country of the Grand Canyon tonight and I'm feeling rather nostalgic. So I'm posting a picture of his thumb, which is healing nicely. This picture was actually taken a few weeks ago and the scar is much less pink now. Still working on getting the mobility back, but it's overall doing great. If you're one of "those" types and want to see pictures of his surgery, let me know and I can e-mail them- his crazy doctor took pictures. The 2nd picture is of the last kitchen he built and installed last year. It seems business is picking up again, praise God, and he's gotten a couple more inquiries on kitchens (as opposed to some pretty small jobs that he's been doing for about a year).
P.S. Yes, he drew a smiley face with a mustache. :)
the kitchen looks straight out of a magazine!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Laura. That kitchen looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHow far does he travel for work? (Overseas?)
Hahaha, wow, that would be one expensive kitchen to get him to do one overseas! He has done cabinets for extended family in Mexico, though!
ReplyDelete