"The Mopp Sisters" did it again (FINALLY)! They put on a spectacular mystery dinner last night that was enjoyed by all (c'mon, Andy, you know you had fun...). I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to share the plot, but I can at least share some pictures! I was after all, there to chronicle the banquet for my upcoming edition of the Euphranian Gazette!
Our own Wanda Mopp
Jessica Fletcher, "interior decorator"
Dr. Hemlock Frodson: "General Practitioner"
Mintia Rosenthal: daughter of Kermit Rosenthal, girlfriend of Herbert Salch
Mississippi Smith, deputy-sergeant of the International Peace-Keeping force
Dostoyevsky Karamazov (otherwise known as "Morevodka", owner of the tavern The Schlaussen Buchket and brother of Tolstoy Karamazov
Tolstoy Karamozov (see above)
General Hernandez Dissarray, ambassador from Cuba
Sir Purfluous, ambassador from Florin
Helga Squasch, gossip columnist
Corrie Creevey, editor-in-chief of the Euphranian Gazette
Esmerelda Disarray Salch, mother of Herbert Salch and cousin of Gen. Disarray
Mintia and Judah (an extra)
"Lady Josephina"
Zelda Mopp
Frau Bitten, blind palace housekeeper
Count Rugen, ambassador from Guilder, making an important announcement
Kermit Rosenthal, local scientist
Henre Frodo, "Nat'l. Geographic photographer"
Lining up for food at the hot dog banquet
Someone has been murdered!
Mississippi Smith is on the job!
Putting the pieces together...
Mintia is obviously grief-stricken
:)
A vial of smoked lemming residue
Poor Dr. Frodson
And poor Tolstoy!
The Conclusion!






























that picture of you doesn't look like you at all. and for clarification: they were lemming hot dogs!
ReplyDeleteAND, that wasn't Judah, that was Onesie Mopp. Didn't you see his name tag?
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! Wish I hadn't had a rehearsal...:-(
ReplyDelete