Just because I have to record these...
Yesterday, I got an egg from the chicken nest and gave it to Tirzah to bring inside. Tirzah started yelling at the top of her lungs to the other kids inside the house, behind closed doors, "HEY! Hey kids!!! I found an EGG!!!" Then she started "singing" the Darth Vader theme song...
Today at Laura's co-ed baby shower, my dad was talking about raising boys and how boys are different from girls, etc. At one point he was saying that boys cannot wait to say 'excuse me'- if they have something to say, they will say it! As soon as he finished that point, there was a quiet pause and Elijah comes up to me, Mama...Mama....Mama..... (and then very loud) I have to go POTTY! Case in point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that was my favorite moment. I hope you gave Elijah a high-five for that. :-)
ReplyDeleteperfect timing! Cute moments, both of them!
ReplyDelete