"Sammy the Moose" (hamster)
"Hi. My name's Chubby. My mama's chubby, my daddy's chubby, and I'm chubby."
Anne was a "flower girl" (she basically just walked the canine ring bearer down the aisle)...
While Anne, Peter, and I watched the wedding, Christian took these crazies upstairs to the pre-school room to play. Next time, they stay home. :)
Chicks are 4 weeks old here. They're catching up quickly to our layers, which are more than a month older than they.







Great pictures of Chubby! Clear and cute! You are as bad as I am with collecting various pets and animals....... I hope Christian is as forebearing with you as Darrell is with me :-)
ReplyDeleteNever heard of a dog ring bearer before, but there is a first for everything I suppose. Kind of cool, really.
Hahaha, well, we're just babysitting the hamster for a couple months and we got rid of the rabbit and the dog, so it's just goats and chickens. Apparently we do best with confined animals. :)
ReplyDelete