Sunday, June 23, 2013

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!

The week of craziness has begun!


Christian and Trevor took the 3 boy cousins to the air museum last week! P is pretty obsessed with WW2 aircraft right now (all planes, actually), so his knowledge of the planes had the guys working there muttering under their breath about the Civil Air Patrol (kind of like the Air Force version of ROTC I think?)... we shall see...he has a year before he could join anyway.


They also had tanks and (randomly) really old cars.

Looking at home in the cock pit



They got to tour a former Air Force One (Douglas MacArthur era)


This isn't in the AF1, it's inside a tri-motor plane that they had just seen take off and land- I think it's first flight was 1929!


I ran the 5K and did better than I thought I would!



Same afternoon was T's big first birthday!!!
 
RJ is smitten with Mo

 You can tell these two apart by the color of the ice cream on their faces...and the band-aid.




The birthday boy! 
Took him a couple minutes, but he eventually decided that chocolate's pretty good stuff.

A's smile is reminding me of the corn on the cob we grow... :) I didn't even know she had lost her latest tooth until a few hours later! She's one tough cookie. 

Stay tuned for the Oak Creek/Grand Canyon adventures in a few days...!

No comments:

Post a Comment