Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Special Father's Day

We were so blessed this year to have both of our dads in town for Father's Day! We celebrated with pizza at the park. Not only are my parents in town, but Christian's sister-in-law and kids are here! Next week, practically all of his side of the family will be here, so it'll be quite a week of excitement!

Anne and Dulce are really good pals (they remind me of Anne of Green Gables and Diana Barry)- Anne is actually a month younger, though quite a bit taller! Crazy genes. :) I need a much better, recent picture of the 2 of them, though...here are a couple from awhile ago...

One year old chums...

5 year old chums
(hmm, I wonder which one reminds me of Anne of Green Gables... ;) )




 Boppa and Corin just chillin

Christian and Elijah made this cool plane in the shop on Saturday for Elijah's "Daddy Date". I think we need to come up with new terminology for the boys...

Tabulating the scores from the Grandkid game- Boppa and Grandpa each were timed how long it took them to identify baby pictures of each of their grand kids! It was pretty funny! "Oh! That's Whats-his-name!" I have it all on video, but figure I'll leave the posterity on my computer for their sakes. ;)


 Watermelon! Yum!

2 comments: