Uncle M is patiently playing Trouble with the more rambunctious nephews.
Geology Corner
Auntie Beef picked up Tirzah to comfort her and got her earring stuck in her hair. After she was freed, I took T and promptly got MY earring stuck in her hair! Ha!
Skyping with Mom and Dad
Anne was a big help this year- with pumpkin muffins, guacamole, etc.!
Escaping to quieter regions for a serious game of Risk
Auntie Aimee has to wait patiently (and apparently quietly) for her turn to hold Corin. :)
Hanging around, not enjoying the fireplace- too warm of a day. Boo.
The Feast
Playground Time
Wow, I didn't notice those bags under her eyes until I saw this picture! They finally got a good night's sleep last night, at least.
Aw, snuggles with Grandma. Judah's been sick, too.
Moonset over the Peaks this morning.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment