Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life (and death)

The fog is slowly wearing off from a practical all-nighter with Tribble...the amazing Andy and Grace have the kids at the park and I got a nap! I think I'll make my way back to the couch when I'm done, but I'm too excited to show the pictures... But first things first. Halloween- C. took the 3 older kids to a church harvest festival while the twins and I stayed home and watched Sweet Pea Beauty and had a marshmallow hunt (our new version of 'hot and cold')...

 Queen Anne


 Vader, dressed down


One of the smartest things I ever did- I paid Peter to teach Elijah how to tie his shoes-it was GREAT!


Silly monkey




 R and J have been coming over so R can bulk up a little...


Certifiable proof that Judah can smile at my house.



And nooow... meet Nick and Nora (we like The Thin Man series)
Nick is trying to nap after a long night! The kids were born sometime between 1 and 2 and I crawled back into bed sometime after 3 (half frozen), before getting up at 5:30. Poor Anne went out to see the babies before I did and she discovered that Tribble had a 3rd baby after I had left her that was either still born or died shortly after birth- another buckling. :( Nothing quite like burying a sweet little critter that I might have been able to save. And then having to go milk Nellie. Oy. What a start. But we still have these two sweet babies to love on!


And here's Nora getting yet another lick-down from mama Tribble! I think they both have blue eyes! Anyhoo, sorry if my ramblings don't make sense and stay tuned for some more cute pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment