Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 11

TGIF! I'm starting to get rather giddy with excitement about Christian coming home day after tomorrow. And still trying to make it through these next couple days with my sanity intact (my middle child would take the persistent widow in the New Testament to task pretty easily)! But I did take two pictures today and Peter took the picture of Tirzah in the bath.
 The kids started off the day by pulling all sorts of crud out from under my oven, including old match box cars and bouncy balls, one of which has already found its way behind the washing machine in the bathroom.

 Can you guess which one woke up at 5:30 and which one slept in till 6:00?

 Anybody have any products they recommend for keeping little people from sliding around in bathtubs? We had a plastic/rubber mat that we had since before Peter was born, but it had been forming a nasty habit of growing mold ( in between times of washing it) and was smelly, so I just threw it away. And of course these girls can't just still for longer than 5 seconds... :)

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are so cute! I know you'll be ready to have your husband back again! :)

    ReplyDelete